2018 07 19 Olivia Munn
Season 05, Episode 15 – “Southern Charm Reunion Part One”
After a season of betrayals, accusations and stunning revelations, the cast of Southern Charm come together to face the music and each other, minus one Charmer. When Naomie explains why she was on the offensive this season, Craig takes a page from the #meanNaomie handbook and lashes out. Meanwhile, as Kathryn celebrates her personal growth, a rare emotional outburst from Cameran proves that motherhood has brought the two women closer and united them against common foe.
1. We Expect – After decades of losing, Independence Community College looks to brash coach Jason Brown to develop a winning culture and recruit talented athletes.
2. Humble Your Pie – After the rough season opener, Coach Brown questions his D1 transfers. Malik and Carlos face tough love as they fight to meet expectations.
3. Jimmys and Joes – Bad blood with his old boss fuels Brown’s fire as the newly confident Pirates welcome defending national champion Garden City to Independence.
4. Get Outta Dodge – Despite ICC’s winning streak, tensions start to boil over as Brown gets fed up with his players and coaches before and during a game in Dodge City.
5. Out of State – Brown and his players open up about their upbringings and how their relationships with family — positive and negative — shaped who they are today.
6. Neewollah – The team prepares to play during the town’s big annual festival. Bobby struggles to overcome frustration. An ICC student writes a song for the team.
7. Abracadabra – As the Pirates get ready for a shot at a conference title, recruiters from four-year schools visit and players scramble to get their grades in order.
8. Dust in The Wind – As a game against rival Coffeyville caps off the regular season, the ICC players and coaches reflect on the season and weigh their next moves.